Colloquium 3.0: “Contemporary Issues in Corporate and Commercial Laws” at ILS Law College, Pune [February 24-25]
A Week to Go!!
Colloquium 3.0: Contemporary Issues in Corporate and Commercial laws!!
The ILS Law College organises the ‘Colloquium’ every year on various contemporary issues in Corporate and Commercial Laws. The previous two editions of the Colloquium saw discussions on topics such as The Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, Insider Trading Regulations, to name a few. It saw participation of more than 350 students.
About “Colloquium 3.0”:
The ILS Law College is organizing 3rd edition of the ‘Colloquium’ on 24th and 25th February, 2018. The theme of the Colloquium is “Contemporary Issues in Corporate and Commercial Laws”, which includes sessions on issues like Smart Contracts, Crypto Currencies, Collective Dominance, Big data and Competition Law etc.
The Panel constitutes of Corporate Lawyers like:
- Ramji Srinivasan (Senior Advocate, Supreme Court of India and President of Competition Law Bar Association),
- Naval Satarawala Chopra (Partner at Shardul Amarchand Mangaldas),
- Rajshekhar Rao (Advocate , Supreme Court of India and Delhi High Court),
- Avaantika Kakkar (Partner at Khaitan and Co.),
- Mr. Sanjay Asher (Senior Partner at Crawford Bayley & Co.)
………………… And many other legal stalwarts.
Colloquium 3.0 – Day 1 (24th Feb, 2018)
The First Day of the Colloquium will feature discussions on the following topics:
- Decoding the SEBI Regulations on Real Estate Investment Trusts.
- Panel Discussion: Restrictions on the layering of Subsidiaries.
- Smart Contracts and Crypto-currencies: The Legal Conundrum posed by Blockchain Technology.
Colloquium 3.0 – Day 2 (25th Feb, 2018)
The Second Day of the Colloquium will focus on the recent developments in Competition Law, with a special look into the Indian scenario:
- The Competition Law Regime In India.
- Legislative and Regulatory Framework of Competition Law in India.
- Collective Dominance and Uncertainty Surrounding the Single Economic Entity Doctrine.
- Resolution of Abuse of Dominance Cases by Settlement.
- Big Data and Competition Law.
Registration Amount :
- Rs. 600 (Early Bird Registration) + Rs. 108 ( GST 18%) = Rs. 708/-
- Rs. 800 (For Registration after 20th Feb, 2018) + Rs. 144( GST 18%) = Rs. 944/-
Registration link :
Certificate of Colloquium:
Certificates will given to all the Participants of the Colloquium 3.0.
ILS Law College, Law College Road, Chiplunkar Road, Shivajinagar, Pune, Maharashtra 411004.
Don’t miss this opportunity!!