CALL FOR BLOGS, ARTICLES, CASE COMMENTS AND LAW BOOK REVIEWS
LawQ hereby invites Blogs, Articles, Case Comments and Law Book Reviews on ‘Any Theme related to Law’ as an initiative relating to the Current Issues concerning Indian Laws. The details for submissions are as follows:
- All submissions shall be made in Times New Roman, font size 12, Spacing 1.5.
- Margins: Left 1.5 Inch and Right 1 Inch, Top 1 Inch and Bottom 1 Inch.
- Word Limit for each Blog, Article, Case Comment, Law Book Review is a maximum of 1000 Words.
- The Manuscript shall be accompanied with a covering letter specifying the Author’s Name, Designation, Institute, Contact Number and E-mail for future reference.
- Co-Authorship is allowed upto maximum of 2 Bloggers/Authors.
- All entries shall be submitted in .doc or .docx format.
- All submissions shall be e-mailed to email@example.com.
- The Subject shall be titled “Submission for LawQ Publication”
- All selected entries will be published on the LawQ Publication available at lawqedu.com.
- Bloggers/ Authors who have a minimum of 2 entries published in the LawQ Publication will receive a Certificate of Appreciation from LawQ.
- The best Submission will get an opportunity to get published in our Journal.
- All Submissions shall be mailed at given email address on or before 24th February, 2018.
- For clarifications, drop a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All the submissions sent to the LawQ must be original and should not have been published nor should they be under consideration for publication in any other place. The Author(s) bear sole responsibility for the accuracy of facts, opinions or view stated in the submitted Manuscript. In case of any gross plagiarism found in the contents of submitted manuscript, the Manuscript shall be subject to rejection.
There must not be any copyright issues with the Submission sent for Publication. LawQ denies any liability which may arise in this regard. By way of submitting their work to the LawQ, the Bloggers/Authors grant exclusive permission to LawQ to publish and reproduce their work in all streams of media. Copyright of all Blog, Article, Case Comment, Law Book Review shall remain with the LawQ. All Moral Rights shall vest with the Author.
In case of queries, kindly drop us a mail at email@example.com.
Have a great day.